We kindly ask that the Linux Professional Institute’s logos be used in accordance with the following:
- The LPI logo and words “Linux Professional Institute” are trademarks of the Linux Professional Institute, Inc.
- For use of any LPI logos in association with a commercial offering, please contact LPI Marketing for permission.
- The LPI font is Helvetica and the brand color is PMS 506.
- Use of any LPI certificate or certification logos by anyone not actively holding that certification status is strictly prohibited.
- Please direct all logo and file inquires to LPI Marketing.
Click on the images below to download a .zip package containing several logo files and sizes.
LPI Academy Logo
LPI Academy Logo Use Terms (from LPI Academy Agreement)
- LPI grants to LPI Academy Partners a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use the LPI trademarks and logos provided by LPI to LPI Academy Partner from time to time, including LPI’s LPI Academy Logo (the “Trademarks”) solely in connection with the Program. LPI Academy Partner does not have any right to sublicense the Trademarks and shall not seek registration of the Trademarks in the LPI Academy Partner’s name. All use of the Trademarks by LPI Academy Partner will inure to the benefit of LPI.
- LPI has the right to approve LPI Academy Partner’s marketing materials and website relating to the Program from time to time. LPI Academy Partner agrees to make all changes to its marketing materials and website relating to the Program requested by LPI.
- Upon termination or expiration of this Agreement, LPI Academy Partner will immediately cease all use of the Trademarks and will not directly or indirectly at any time or in any manner make further use of or reference to the Trademarks.
- This Agreement does not grant a license to any technology, trademarks, logos or intellectual property belonging to LPI to LPI Academy Partner other than as expressly set forth in this Agreement.