3-in-1 Advantage, Take Two!
As with many things in life, not everything goes as planned. When we announced the 10% off offer on the 3-in-1 Advantage in early May we unfortunately didn’t realize that Linux+ wasn’t available in the global marketplaces outside of North America. For those of you outside of the U.S. and Canada that weren’t able to take advantage of this offer we extend our sincerest apologies. Fortunately, we’re happy to report that the CompTIA Linux+ powered by LPI offering has been restored to all CompTIA online marketplaces with the exception of Japan.
Thank you to our amazing community for your understanding and patience. Without any further ado, we present the 3-in-1 Certification Advantage one more time. If you have any further trouble please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What is the 3-in-1 Advantage?
If you pass both exams (LX0-101 and LX0-102) of the CompTIA Linux+ powered by LPI and you check the box to have your scores forwarded to LPI, you will receive the LPI LPIC-1 certification and instructions on how to also claim the SUSE Certified Linux Administrator (CLA) certifications. For the study, cost and effort of one certification, you get three in return!
2. It sounds too good to be true. Is there a catch?
Nope. LPI has partnered with CompTIA and SUSE to bring this benefit to you.
3. Does the 3-in-1 Certification expire on June 30th, 2014?
No! The 3-in-1 certification is a standing offer from LPI, CompTIA and SUSE. The only thing that expires is the 10% off discount and we've extended that to July 31st, 2014.
4. Is the 10% offer only good on one exam?
Yes and no. You can get 10% for both the LX0-101 and LX0-102 but you have to order the each exam voucher as a separate order. Want vouchers for both CompTIA Linux+ powered by LPI exams? Place two orders with the same discount code.
5. Do I have to complete both exams by June 30th, 2014 to get 10% off?
No. You only have to purchase the exam voucher(s) before the discount expires. The voucher is good for 12 months from purchase.
6. Ok, what’s the process?
- Take this offer code: Lpi3in1h14 go to the CompTIA Store and select your country.
- Select Certification Vouchers from the left-hand menu and select CompTIA Linux+ powered by LPI.
- Purchase your exam voucher using the offer code. Do this twice, if you want to save 10% on the two vouchers to complete the CompTIA Linux+ certification. Make sure to select to have your scores forwarded to LPI to be eligible to receive the additional certifications.
- Study for the exam, both the CompTIA Store and LPI Marketplace have study resources.
- Schedule your exam (s) through Pearson VUE.
- Pass the exams and get your certifications!
7. I already have my LPIC-1 can I get the CompTIA Linux+ powered by LPI?
Sorry, due to the nature of the partnership, LPIC-1, -2, -3 holders cannot receive the CompTIA Linux+ powered by LPI certification automatically without additional testing.