The Linux Essentials Certificate of Achievement will show employers that your students are motivated to learn Linux and demonstrate competency as a Linux end-user.
The CompTIA Linux+ powered by LPI is a huge differentiator because of the "3-in-1 Linux certification advantage". Achieving the Linux+ powered by LPI certification also enables your students to obtain at no extra cost the:
- Linux Professional Institute's LPIC-1 Certification
- SUSE's Certified Linux Administrator Certification
Your students can get a hiring manager's attention quickly by possessing three of the definitive Linux industry certifications.
How to obtain your "3-in-1 Linux Certification"
- Register for your school's courses that teach to the Linux+ powered by LPI objectives
- Register with LPI
- When taking your "CompTIA Linux+ powered by LPI" exams indicate that your exam scores may be forwarded to LPI. LPI will award the LPIC-1 certification.
- Upon receipt of your LPIC-1 apply online for your SUSE CLA