LPI Corporate Membership Program
Join our corporate membership program and
help grow opportunities in Linux and Open Source
LPI is the market leader in Linux Certification and maintains a global framework of offices to support Open Source adoption. We can help you promote your company, gain a competitive edge, recruit certified professionals and impact the future of IT.Please note: At this time, the Corporate Membership Program is only available in the North American Region, (US and Canada).
Promote your company
IT professionals often recommend product and services within their organization. Use your LPI memberhsip to engage with these key influencers and show them the value of your products, services and offerings. In addition, promotional items will be provided to showcase your support. We can help you promote your company with:
- LPI hosted webinars & panels
- Shared booth presence and/or speaking slots at regional and local events
- Features on LPI's social media outlets and on the LPI website.
- Inclusion in regular LPI promotional offerings
Gain a competitive edge
Grow your company's leadership position through collaboration with the best and brightest in Linux and Open Source. We can help you gain a competive edge with:
- Corporate member focused media like executive video interviews and custom articles hosted on LPI.org
- Access to LPI's global marketing and sales channels
- LPI's knowledge of exam development
- Participation in LPI's membership program enhancements
Recruit certified professionals
A company is only as good as the people who work there, and if your company depends upon hiring the very best, LPI certified professionals will be the key to your success. LPI can help you recruit certified professionals with:
- Access to our online jobs initiative
- Our qualified candidate base
- Employing LPIC (certified professionals)
- Connecting with the community
Impact the future of IT
Engage with the latest technology and leadership in the Open Source Software (OSS) world. Make a difference and affect your company's future by being part of the evolution of OSS.