Avance em sua carreira com certificações LPI.
Para os profissionais de TI que desejam que suas competências em Linux e código aberto sejam verificadas, a fim de aumentar o ritmo de sua carreira, por que esperar? De acordo com o relatório da Foote Partners, ‘IT Skills and Certification Index’, há um crescimento de dois dígitos em bônus pagos a candidatos certificados pelo LPI.
77% of those who were certified received a pay increase within 6 months
-Pearson VUE Value of IT Certification Report 2021
The certifications that gained the most value over the past three months in the sysadmin space were all Linux-related: LPIC-2, LPIC-3 and Red Hat Certified Systems Administrator
-Foote Research Group IT Skill Certs Pay Data Trend 2021
63% of hiring managers are seeking employees who can architect solutions based on open source software
-Open Source Jobs Report 2020
According to Certification Magazine 2018 Salary Survey:
72.8% say certification can make you more attractive to potential employers.
47.4% of IT certification holders in the USA received a raise of salary in the first year after they got certified.
67.6% say that getting certified has increased their ability to solve problems.
50.4% report that they use skills “learned or enhanced through certification” several times a day.
52.4% predict that certifications will become more valuable and impactful.
64.6% say that getting certified has improved their workplace productivity.
52.7% of the non-U.S. respondents say that their recent IT certification was in regards to receiving a salary raise.
Hiring managers are looking for open source professionals
- 81% of hiring managers say hiring open source talent is a priority
- 57% of hiring managers stated that hiring certified professionals is a priority, up significantly from 47% in 2018
- 62% of hiring managers are more likely to hire someone with a certification, up from 47% two years ago
- 56% of hiring managers plan to increase their hiring of open source professionals in the next six months
- 80% of employers now report that they provide online training courses for employees to learn open-source software
- 93 % of hiring managers report difficulty finding sufficient talent with open source skills
81% of hiring managers say hiring open source talent is a priority for 2020, and they are more likely than ever to look for open source professionals who hold certifications. 56% of hiring managers plan to increase their hiring of open source professionals in the next six months compared to the last six months; this is higher than the 52% who stated this in 2018
— Open Source Jobs Report 2020
Why professionals choose careers in open source
Open Source Jobs Report 2020
LPI tops the list of Linux certs by population according to Certification Magazine
- 1. Linux Professional Institute LPIC-1 37.9%
- 2. Linux Foundation Certified Systems Administrator (LFCS) 36.0%
- 3. Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) 24.2%
- 4. Red Hat Certified Systems Administrator (RHCSA) 22.2%
- 5. SUSE Certified Linux Administrator (CLA) 20.3%
- 6. CompTIA Linux+ Powered by LPI 18.3%
- 7. Linux Professional Institute LPIC-2 17.0%
- 8. Novell Certified Linux Professional 15.7%
- 9. Linux Foundation Certified Engineer 13.7%
- 10. Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA) 8.5%