Welcome to the Linux Professional Institute Partner Resources Page
This is a place for LPI Partners to find links to material needed for branding material, marketing materials, exam preparation, event management, and administration.
If there is something that you are looking for that is not included, please let us know at email@example.com.
Linux Professional Institute
LPI works with organizations around the world to ensure the growth and adoption of Linux, open source and Free Software. This work involves a strategy of assisting and cooperating with existing organizations that share similar interests.
LPI is about the ideal of enabling economic and creative opportunities for everybody through open source adoption, knowledge, and skills verification. And, we are glad to provide you some resources to help you do it.
- Rack Card
- Certification Brochures (LPIC 1,2,3 DevOps and LE)
- Blog Questionnaire
- LPI Brand Guidelines
- Exam Preparation Workshop Slides
- Certification Path
- Trainer Vouchers
- PBT Process
- Voucher Ordering Form
- Proctor NDA Form
We kindly ask that the Linux Professional Institute logos be used in accordance with the following:
The LPI logo and words “Linux Professional Institute” are trademarks of the Linux Professional Institute, Inc.
- For use of any LPI logos in association with a commercial offering, please contact LPI Marketing for permission
- Use of any LPI certificate or certification logos by anyone not actively holding that certification status is strictly prohibited
- Please direct all logo and file inquires to LPI Marketing firstname.lastname@example.org