Preparing for Success When Taking the LPIC-1 (Japanese)
November 14, 2020 - 1:00PM JST
The Linux Professional Institute (LPI) webinar, Preparing for Success When Taking the LPIC-1, will be hosted by Akiko Hashimoto on 2020-11-14 (Sat) 13:00 JST. She will talk about what you need to know to prepare for the LPIC-1.
Participate and learn more about;
- the importance of the exam objectives
- the exam structure and format,
- and why obtaining your certification will be professionally beneficial
Come prepared. You can review the exam objectives here.
Linux Professional Institute
Linux Professional Institute (LPI) is the global certification standard and career support organization for open source professionals. With more than 200,000 certification holders, it's the world’s first and largest vendor-neutral Linux and open source certification body. LPI has certified professionals in over 180 countries, delivers exams in multiple languages, and has hundreds of training partners.
When is this webinar being hosted in your time zone?
- Amsterdam, Berlin, Rome (5:00AM)
- Toronto, New York (12:00AM)
- Sao Paulo (1:00AM)
- Lima (11:00PM - October 30)