Linux Professional Institute in Education (v. Spanish): The demand for linux and open source technology
October 7 - 9, 2021
Linux Professional Institute (LPI) invites you to join them to learn more about the value in academic centres taking place October 7 - 9, 2021 from 8:45 AM - 12:30 PM each day. During this virtual event, our team of LPI experts and LPI Academic Partners will outline the academic value that we generate in students and in LPI partner institutions. This event will be held in Spanish.
Many academic centres such as; schools, universities, and foundations, train their students in topics that increase their knowledge that are essential for their personal and professional growth including topics related to cutting-edge technology in their educational offerings.
Technology is constantly evolving, opening opportunities that today cannot be satisfied. Today, there is great demand for people with skills in open source software development, linux server administrators to manage the cloud, mobile application developers, specialists in security (ethical Hacking), DevOps, Internet of things, web development, to name a few.
Join us for 3 half day events taking a deep dive into learning how academic centres are important in creating value for your students and the community.
October 7 Sessions: Academic Importance (8:45am - 12:30pm GMT-6)
- Open Source Professionals: Global Demand
- Certifications for productivity
- Universities and Industry: Digital Transformation with Linux and Open Source
- State of Linux and Open Source technologies
October 8 Sessions: LPI Certification Plan (8:45am - 12:30pm GMT-6)
- Linux Essentials - Curriculum Plan
- LPIC - Curriculum Plan
- DevOps Tool Engineer - Curriculum Plan
- Upcoming Certifications Available
October 9 Sessions: Certification Workshops (8:45am - 12:30pm GMT-6)
- Open source and open standards for digital sovereignty
- Workshop: Linux Essentials
- Workshop: LPIC 1
- Workshop: DevOps Tool Engineer