Linux Professional Institute (LPI) believes that the people who work with Linux and open source technologies should be encouraged, in every way possible, to celebrate their work, and share their experiences in their language!
We are looking for multilingual community members and reviewers with an interest in translating technical content to help people in other languages to have the opportunity to learn and understand Linux, open source, along with LPI information and educational materials.
Benefits to you!
- Translators who are members can earn professional development unit (PDU) credits for their contributions
- Compensating translators for extraordinary work and dedicated time
- Resume building
We like to include volunteer translators in our operations, so if you are interested in participating, please let us know.
- Fill out a short questionnaire about why you want to join this program
- Include which language(s) you are able to translate
- Complete light training assignments for this role
Languages needed for translation are:
- Chinese (Traditional, Simplified)
Here are some examples on how your translation skills can help your community:
- Website content
- Technical articles
- Blog, news, events
- Social media and marketing
- Rack cards
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.