Ask Me Anything: LPI Membership Edition
December 09, 2020
Missed the webinar? Watch the recording
Join Linux Professional Institute (LPI) members and community on December 9, 2020 from 10:00AM EST - 11:00AM EST for an Ask Me Anything (AMA) deep dive in answering your questions around the LPI membership program.
Linux Professional Institute (LPI) is a member-based organization made up of its professional certification holders. For information on LPI membership, please visit our website.
If you would like to prepare for the webinar ahead of time, please read through the membership material and submit any questions that you are looking to get answered to firstname.lastname@example.org by December 2nd. Our Executive Director, G. Matthew Rice will prepare to answer your questions during the webinar.
- Tune into this webinar to learn more about;
- what the membership program means to you, personally,
- what the membership program means to LPI, as an organization
- feedback on how to improve the program is welcome.
Come prepared with questions!
When is this webinar being hosted in your time zone?
- Tokyo (Dec 10) 12:00AM
- Amsterdam, Berlin, Rome, Stockholm, Vienna 4:00PM
- Sao Paulo 1:00PM
- Lima 10:00AM