Help Shape the Future of Open Source!
The Linux Professional Institute has become a collaborating organization of the 2014 Future of Open Source Survey to help encourage participation in the survey by the Linux and Open Source communities. Developed by Black Duck Software, North Bridge, and in partnership with Forrester Research Analyst Jeffrey Hammond, this annual survey has sparked important discussions around open source adoption for the past eight years. The survey is supported by 35 collaborating organizations working together to address broad industry initiatives that go beyond the scope of any one group.
Please take the survey here to voice your opinion and contribute to leading ideas around:
- Why companies engage directly with and contribute to open source communities
- The importance and potential impact of upcoming new developments in open source
- What business problems can be solved by open source now and in the future
You are invited to register for the live webinar where the survey results will be revealed on April 3rd. The results will also be shared on Twitter from the @FutureofOSS account, using the hashtag #FutureOSS. Don’t miss the live panel discussion on the industry’s hottest trends and the future of open source survey results featuring:
- Lou Shipley, CEO and President at Black Duck
- Michael Skok, General Partner at North Bridge
- Jeffrey Hammond, VP, Principal Analyst Serving Application Development & Delivery Professionals at Forrester Research
- More to be added!