Leadership in Open Source: Why and how to become an LPI Director
December 09, 2020
Missed the webinar? Watch the recording
For the first time, Linux Professional Institute (LPI) is opening community nominations for its Board of Directors to be voted on by LPI Members in the spring of 2021. This webinar is part 3 of a series. Join us on December 9th at 12:00PM EST to understand specifically why you might want to be on the Board of LPI. and how to run for election.
In this webinar you'll learn about:
- What being on the Board of LPI can do for the open source community
- What being on the Board of LPI can do for you
- LPI's focus on the individual in open source
- What LPI needs of our Directors
- How to run
Come prepared with questions!
For more information, visit the Nomination Committee page.
When is this webinar being hosted in your time zone?
- Tokyo (Nov 24) 2:00AM
- Amsterdam, Berlin, Rome, Stockholm, Vienna 6:00PM
- Sao Paulo 2:00PM
- Lima 12:00AM